- 1.4. "Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
2. Notification of Changes
3. This Site Contains Links to Other Sites
- 3.1. FlexeBoss is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites to which the Site links or to which link to the Site. By clicking on a link, logo or other item, or using certain services available on the Site, please note that you may no longer be on the FlexeBoss Site. To check what Internet location you are on, note the URL at the top and/or bottom of your browser. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of that website whenever interacting with any website.
4. Information We Gather
- 4.1. Registration.
- 4.1.1. If you register to buy or sell services using FlexeBoss, we collect and store Personal Information that specifically identifies you or your Account. At this time, the most information you would be required to submit is your first name, last name, User ID, password, preferred currency, street address, city, state, zip/postal code, country, phone number, email address and valid financial Account information. For Consultant Users we require information about your skills, qualifications and are registered to practice in the United Kingdom.
- 4.2. Online Surveys
- 4.2.1. Occasionally, FlexeBoss conducts a User survey to collect information about our Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if you choose to respond, your responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information that FlexeBoss collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help us improve Site Services to meet the needs and preferences of our Users. This may include targeting advertising to you about Site Services.
- 4.3. The FlexeBoss Payment System
- 4.3.1. The FlexeBoss Payment Service uses PayPal. Consequently, FlexeBoss will collect PayPal email ID and will use that information to perform the billing operation on behalf of the Consultant User.
- 4.4. Third Party Service Providers and Agents
- 4.4.1. At times we may use email marketing companies to send emails from FlexeBoss opt-in users. We will share your Personal Information as necessary for third parties to provide these services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use Personal Information for any other purposes.
5. Automatically Gathered Information
- 5.1. FlexeBoss automatically collects browser type and browser software version to tailor the presentation of the Site and the Site Services to the Visitor's or User's platform and to maintain a record of the User's or Visitor's activity on the Site. As an automatic process, our Web server software records a log file of IP addresses that access the Site. We also collect IP address information but do not ordinarily link IP addresses to Users' Personal Information. However, we can and will use IP addresses to identify a User when we, in our sole discretion, determine that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or to protect our service, Site, customers or others. When you use the Site, FlexeBoss collects information about your Account transactions and FlexeBoss may collect information about your computer for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, FlexeBoss may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, FlexeBoss may collect information related to your contact with FlexeBoss Customer Service or store results when you respond to a survey.
7. Public Information
8. Other Information
- 8.1. You may provide FlexeBoss information when you interact with us through email, online chat, or otherwise. We may retain such information in order to provide you with Site Services, including for diagnosing technical issues.
9. How We Use and Disclose Information
- 9.1. Personal Information
- 9.1.1. We use Personal Information for our own internal purposes including contacting you via email to inform you about updates to Site Services and providing you with information relating to e-commerce transactions that you conduct on the Site. We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law. We do not rent or sell our Users or Consultant Users Personal Information to third parties. We do, however, provide you with the opportunity to receive newsletters via email. If you decide to opt in to receive newsletters, you may opt out of receiving these newsletters at any time by clicking on your Preferences and choosing Email Notifications to Unsubscribe.
- 9.2. Advertising
- 9.2.1. We may send you email communications including information that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these email communications either when you register to become a Member or via the Preferences section of your Settings area. We do not send any of your Personal Information to our advertisers.
- 9.3. FlexeBoss's Contractors and Partners
- 9.3.1. To the extent necessary to provide you with the services on the Site, we may provide your Personal Information to third party contractors and/or partners who work on behalf of or with FlexeBoss to provide you with such services, to help us communicate with you or to maintain the Site.
10. Social Media Widgets
11. Legal Requests
- 11.1. FlexeBoss cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud, theft, harassment and other rights. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you, including the content of your online communications, if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; (b) protect or defend the rights or property of FlexeBoss or third parties; (c) assist in an investigation; or (d) respond to an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of Users and Consultant Users or other persons.
12. Business Transaction
- 12.1. If our company or our assets related to the Site are acquired by another company, we will attempt to notify you so that you may make an informed decision about this new use of your Personal Information.
13. Anonymous Information
- 13.1. We may use Anonymous Information to analyse inquiry, request and usage patterns so that we may enhance our services and the Site. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in our discretion.
14. Comments Submitted by Users
- 14.1. FlexeBoss constantly seeks to improve the quality of the services we provide and the user experience on the Site. We value your input and encourage you to help us expand and make improvements to the Site by providing us with any thoughts or comments you might have regarding our services or the operation of the Site.
- 15.1. We will use commercially reasonable methods to keep Personal Information securely in our files and systems. Our Payment System is operated using secure Internet connections to help protect your financial data. Please note that with current technology, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it travels over the Internet.
16. Data Retention
- 16.1. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
17. Regarding Children
- 17.1. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about Visitors who are under the age of 13.
18. Terminating Your Account
- 18.1. We save your Personal Information until your account with us is terminated and you unsubscribe to email notifications. To terminate your account, contact customer support. If you terminate your account, your Personal Information cannot be recovered. You may continue to receive email communications for a short period of time until we have updated all of our databases. After termination of your account, your Personal Information may remain on our archived database and records. Notwithstanding the above, we will maintain information on Users and Consultant Users who have been removed for violating our Terms of Service.
19. Correcting/Updating Your Information and Opting Out
- 19.1. This Site gives the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. You may update your registration information using the Preferences page, under Settings, in the FlexeBoss navigation bar after you register. This Site provides Users and Consultant Users the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us, including FlexeBoss newsletters and other Site information, by using Preferences, Email Notifications under the Settings section of the Site or by contacting customer support. However, you may not opt out of receiving administrative communications from FlexeBoss regarding the Site Services or the Site, except by terminating your profile. In addition, you may not opt out of FlexeBoss sending you legal notices related to Site Services or the Site.
20. Contacting Us
- 20.1. If you wish to report a violation of the Terms of Service, have any questions or need assistance, please contact FlexeBoss Customer Support as follows firstname.lastname@example.org.